Monday, January 26, 2009

The Progression of a Fat Chic

Yes, I know...I'm not fat...I'm pregnant. I don't care how it's labeled. I am barely 5'1" and weight gain for a short person is not appealing. Imagine back in your childhood days of watching Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. I'm not talking about the updated version with Johnny Depp, but the classic where the oompa loompas were so much cooler. Who was the girl who was obsessed with gum and tried Willy Wonka's new gum creation and then ended up swelling into a massive blueberry? Oh wait, it was me, Alicia Worthington or at least that is how I'm going to feel. Blueberry, anyone?

Below were pictures taken on Christmas Day. Steve has agreed to also be photographed to show his pregnancy weight gain as well. This is why I love him! The difference between him and I is that he is purposely pushing his belly out. Unforunately, I am not.














Below were a pictures taken just today. Is it out of line for me to publicly proclaim that I'm not pooping regularly? Steve kept telling me to stand up straight because I was making myself look bigger...WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD I WANT TO DO THAT?!














2 comments:

  1. Gaining weight is good for the baby! Put your ego to the side and eat up woman!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am eating. Just not everything is staying down. The baby hates me!

    ReplyDelete