Friday, January 30, 2009

Ice Ice Baby, Yeah!

So here are the pictures I owe from the 28th entry. After whining to Steve that something was wrong with my memory card and making him think the lake memories were lost forever, Steve discovered I was just looking in the wrong file. Thanks hon! My favorite picture is of our feet on the ice. I would really like to convert it to black and white and frame it so I just may experiment and do that. We are venturing out to the lake again on Saturday so I'll have more pictures of the girls to post.






















































Tonight, we used our season passes to go tubing at Avalanche Express. While I'd rather live in the country, the good thing about living in a busy town is there are activities pretty much in your backyard. Avalanche Express is one exit down from us on I-83. I would be exact and give mileage, but I have no clue so I won't embarrass myself. The area is a golfing resort and the golfing area is converted into a icy slip 'n side during the winter. We brought hot chocolate to drink and whenever we got too cold we'd warm up by the open fire pit. It was a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment