Tuesday, January 27, 2009

In Memory of Pene by Bubbles

this is penevelope and she was my resadint at plesadent acers she was also brandon and kileys resadent also but prertty much mine because they just sit at my table and they sit by other people but i sat by pene(penvevolope) that means she was my resadent.

(Sidenote from Sheesha: Bubbles participates in a school activity where her class visits Pleasant Acres Nursing and Rehab Center. Each child is assigned to a patient and together they work on projects and become friends. Penelope (Pene) was Bubble's partner. Pene passed away on 1/15/09.)




3 comments:

  1. Awwww that is so sad. Its nice to see the girls participate in something like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so sad! I hope Bubbles is doing ok. I bet the time she spent with made Pene so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are very proud of Bubbles for participating and really trying to impact the residents' lives. I remember at her age I was afraid of older people. I thought they were stinky and scary. I would never have been able to be as outgoing as she is with the residents.

    ReplyDelete