Sunday, August 30, 2009

Ride Like the Wind: Part I

Tonight was the first time Madison rode Steve's mini motorcycle and she did AWESOME! I'm entitling this entry as Part I because I did a very stupid thing. Every video I captured of Madison, I wasn't really recording until I thought I hit "stop". When in reality, I hit "stop" to film Madison thinking I hit "record" and then "record" when I was finished filming Madison when I thought I hit "stop". Sound confusing? It does to me and I didn't realize my mixup until all the videos were of my dress and feet. So I will post Part II Tuesday night after I film Madison again.

Below is Steve riding the mini motorcycle. It was the only successful video of the evening.



Instead of watching his Papa and Sissy ride the mini motorcycle, Mason is watching the back of his eyelids.

No comments:

Post a Comment