Wednesday, August 12, 2009

In a Land Far, Far Away

Okay, so the U.K. is not that far away, but it makes for a catchy title. My work's international representatives from the U.K. sent Mason a care package. They sent Mason a t-shirt that reads "I'm the little brother" and a chimeball. For me, I was sent some hand lotion which smells very nicely. I was debating whether or not I should keep the wrapping paper since it did come from a foreign land. Then I realized I was being a dork and only I thought it would be a funny gesture so I did not keep it.

The picture of the package was later used to send to Bubbles since she is in MO.
Now I know that I'm not the only one who wraps like this!
No translation required!
The presents are greatly appreciated by Steve and I.

No comments:

Post a Comment