Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Duh!

Over the weekend, Steve and I played around with our newly purchased Quicken Deluxe software. We spent a quiet evening loading income, entering mortgage/car/credit card debt, etc., and logging all the cash we had in the house. This task lead us to counting all the loose change and dollar bills in our money jug. I don't know how accountants do it because after a few short hours, we were exhausted. The very next day after cleaning, we had a few hours to relax before picking up RB and Bubbles so we decided to watch some TV. However, we couldn't find the Direct TV remote control. We searched everywhere, but were unsuccessful.

Guess what I found in my satchel while rummaging through it today at work, 2 days later?
I guess this means it's time to clean out my bag. Who knows what else I have in there?

No comments:

Post a Comment