Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Itsawhatsit is a It's a Boy!

Okay, to some, I'm delayed in spreading the good news. I am knee deep in school work right now and have neglected the family blog. So it's 1 in the morning and I'm trying to update everyone on Baby Fowler. Yes, Steve will have his first son; Mason Ray Fowler. I had my second ultrasound later than usual and it started to eat at me that I really wanted to know. I'm glad we know because it seemed to jump start Steve and I actually planning for his arrival. For example, Mason has clothes now! Thanks to my Mom who sacrificed her $50 Macy's gift card she received for Christmas, Steve and I had a chance to buy real department store clothes. Of course, I was totally lost as I had no clue what size to get; 0-3 or 3-6 months? Mom came to the rescue and said to buy the clothes a little bigger since Mason has all winter to grow into them. Steve's solution to Mom's suggestion was to purchase 7X in boy's and just keep the sleeves and leggings rolled up. He was hilarious and I could not stop cracking up laughing in the store! We also visited Goodwill on the way home and bought onesies which ended up being only $.50. We also fund a cute outfit at BJ's (our warehouse store where Steve and I buy our bulk items) for only $5.99.
Ick, it was also that time again where I had to allow Steve to showcase my ever expanding waistline. I was having a bad hair day, so I did not allow any pictures that included my head.

Mason ranks in the 33rd percentile as far as weight so he's a little small. You couldn't tell that from the size of my belly! Already the poor sap hasn't even made his theatrical debut and he's already being judged.

It's a little dark, but can you tell who's belly is who's? I'm not really sure what Bubbles is doing, but it looks funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment