Sunday, March 22, 2009

AWESOME BABY BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey everyone it's morgan,OMG i watched lisha's baby video thursday SHE'S HAVING A BOY!!!!
I cant wait till she has her baby boy in july, I CANT WAIT TO HAVE A BABY BROTHER!!!My CRAZIE WACKO WEIRDO dad bought MASON RAY peepee teapea's.(my CRAZIE WACKO WEIRDO dad call's them wii wii hats) EEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!. I wanted lisha to have a baby girl, but now thatt i realized it sence im gonna have a brother he wont try to steel my make-up and clothes. YYYEEEAAAHHH!!! im glad im gonna have a baby brother because know it will be some thing different than havin another sister.I CANT WAIT TILL JULY 17.


I LOVE YOU MASON!!!
LIL' BRO

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Morgan and Madison on your little brother!!

    ReplyDelete