Thursday, September 9, 2010

Enjoying our Labor Day

I hope everyone enjoyed their Labor Day weekend. I can't say my weekend was 100% relaxing, but I don't think that really is impossible; for anyone. At least half of my house is clean. I'm hoping to accomplish the other half sometime this week. With my luck when I can get to the other half of my house, the half that was clean will be dirty...HAHAHA! Here are some photo's from the bike ride that Steve and I enjoyed on the Rail Trail/ NCR Trail. The trail name changes depending on if you are in MD or PA. I felt as if my neck was going to snap if I tried any harder to be at the same height level with Steve for the picture.

We ran into some friends on the trail. Are they roosters or hens? Seriously, this isn't a trick question. I don't know.

Overall, it was a nice bike ride. Even though Mason hates his bike seat, we put it to good use. It held our lunch and drinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment