Sunday, September 27, 2009

Let's Go Ravens, Let's Go

Thanks to Mom Mom, Mason caused a lot of commotion today wearing the Raven's jersey. It was all good commotion though. He was able to generate a crowd everywhere we went; church, Friendly's, and Walmart. I don't think Britney Spears could have generated such a fan following. HAHAHA! Now I'm just being that over proud Mother. Soon, I'll be spitting on napkins and cleaning Mason's face in public. What will be next? Ironing Mason's underoo's? By the way, isn't Steve handsome? He's my dreamboat.

2 comments:

  1. The Ravens you people have lost your minds!! Just kidding! I think I am coming at the end of Oct. you are gonna have to help me find a walmart that carries redskin stuff so I can get a jersey for Anderson to make my Steve happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mason is so cute! Get some more pictures taken will you! ;) I need a good vertical one of him so I can put him on the neice and newphew wall!

    Oh and make it a clear and in focus shot because I am going to make it an 8x10. LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete