Sunday, September 6, 2009

First Overnight Away from Home

While Bubbles was spending the weekend with her Mom, Mason spent Saturday with Mom Mom. It was so strange not having him around. There was a point when Steve and I were sitting at the kitchen table and I looked behind him thinking Mason's swing was there. I didn't realize how much Mason keeps us alert and always on guard. I found myself so relaxed because there were no baby related chores to perform. Having Mom Mom watch Mason allowed us to spend some alone time together as we rode bikes, watched a movie, had takeout and a few beers, and got a good night's rest. I missed him very much and I'm glad he's back home now.

Who knew a barely 2 month old needed so much stuff?












Mason watching the animals go round.











He loves to people watch.














Mom Mom makes Mason so happy.












He was pooped Sunday night after a busy weekend of being adored by Mom Mom and Aunt Jessica.

No comments:

Post a Comment