Friday, July 31, 2009

Closed Caption

Here are some pictures I took on my phone to share with everyone. This Saturday is a family cookout with Steve's side and I'll be able to get more great pictures of Mason with everyone and a great family photo of Steve, myself, and the kids.

Can someone stop dressing me in ridiculously sappy clothes?
Who's my Daddy?
I am such a chic magnet!
(Bubbles (right), Jasmine (left), and Saige (bottom left) are pictured along with Mason)
Yeah, that's great Mommy; you got a new phone and now insist on closeups of me. Can we quit making it look as though I have bug eyes?

6 comments:

  1. He looks just like his father.... THANK GOD!
    Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just noticed that Morgan was missing out of the girl pic! You need one with them all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi everyone! Morgan is visiting tomorrow (8/13) and I'll have pics of her and Mason to post. Morgan is know living with her Mom so I won't have as many pics of her as Madison or Steve.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well when she gets there make sure you let her know I need a vertical pic of all three! I don't want her left out of my niece and nephew wall!! :)

    ReplyDelete